Sunday, January 8, 2012

HELP! GIRLS PLEASE! SMALL ?

I have the same problem so you aren't alone here. Trust me. I was also born premature and I have had my period for about a year too. I have tried everything as well. I tried to gain a little wight (didn't work at all) and after everything i tried I was fresh out of hope. Don't worry, I am not going to tell you "you will get there!" or "just wait a while, they will come soon enough!!" because when I asked my family members, they said the same things. All my friends have bigger than me too and they do say things about it that are really insensitive sometimes. The only thing I can tell you to do is wear the push up everything like I do. But please don't let it get you down. You can still be beautiful without big s. And just because you have small , doesn't mean boys don't like you. If that is the only reason they don't like you, then don't waste your time on them. Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't pretty because you don't have s. I really hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment