Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What does my dream mean? 10 points!?

Okay this is probably going to be long. Last night I had a dream that seemed to follow almost my whole life from the time I was 4 to now that I'm 13. Okay but there was some truth to this. But in the real world I've changed because I've lost weight and I'm girly and don't have ance and I'm also nice to people now! But in the dream everyone was mean to me and especially my mom. I lived on a street were many shootings and s and stuff(that sentence is true). The only happiness I had was three CD's that gave me hope. I later found out that I was under a curse. I cried and was about to kill myself when some cute guy from a anime I've been watching lately kissed me and the spell was broken. Then I woke up in the same outfit of me in the dream. Then I re-lived/redream my first day of seventh grade when I went back to bed(which is my second day of middle school). What could this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment