Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Me and my best friend had a "thing"?

So me and my best friend (girl) went to this party, and it was all fine and whatnot, there was fun and laughter etc. Now, me and her have had feelings for eachother in the past, but it was always sort of a buildup of feelings, we would start to notice some small feelings until it led up to the realization that we in fact began to have bigger feelings for eachother. But the timing was always bad with other people in the way, and so we just ignored those feelings until they went away. But anyway, that day, I was bringing her home, and she reached over and grabbed my hand. This wasn't a big deal, she's held my hand before in just a friendly way, so I just took her hand. And then there was just this sudden moment where my body went numb or something and I just didnt want to let go of her hand ever. So we pulled into her driveway and regretably she left to go inside. So that night I was on the phone with her and we had a normal conversation until she said "its better to be completely honest with you, even if it might mess up everything, right?" and I was like, yes of course. So it turned out that she was feeling the exact same thing as me. As soon as she took my hand, something just like... clicked. And so the following day was the worst ever. I wanted nothing more than to just talk with her for hours on end, but again cirstances are messing things up. I'm a little afraid here, because we both just got out of relationships recently that had gone on for about a year or so, and we are not ready to date, so the obvious thing is to wait. But this was different from the other times that I have felt things for her, and I'm a bit afraid that if I wait to long on this time, it might be our last chance... Or maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm just not sure what to do from this point on, so any help would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment