Monday, January 9, 2012

Who was the last person in the UK to be tried for treason?

i agree i was in tesco with my shopping i had 6 cans of fosters lager this checkout muslim extremist would not touch my beer as its her religion how did she get to work on new years eve i dint know so i wrapped the money around the beer cans with some underwear my girlfriend thought she would squeeze into but then the manager arrived and told me that tesco is a equal opportunity company so i ask him beneath her desert were i might be able here what she saying as i am def in one ear and i was in a left hand checkout. to cut a long story short i said ok went to the toilet with my 6 can of beer strapped them around my waste jumped up and down ran down isle 3. she smiled and you could see she wanted to break out of her dessert wear. but her family would probably stone her. thankyou for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment