Monday, January 9, 2012

I had a car accident,other drivers fault,can I sue for more than they gave me?

A guy pulled out in front of me and totaled my 1996 chevy Lumina. I had a loan at a finance company with my car down as collateral.They paid my car loan off but that was all and leaves me with no money to buy another car of any kind.Can I sue someone just for enough to get me something to drive.Its been 2 weeks and I think I might have a hip injury,it was a pretty bad wreck,they were going to the hospital but then refused help. I think they may have been charged with illegal drugs and wander what I can do. I have nothing to drive at all and can;t afford another car payment.What can I do?We both have the same kind of insurance just different counties.I've never had a wreck before and just don't know what to do!!His insurance also has to pay the city for fire hydrant damages and sign damage so why can't someone give me a little extra so I can have something to drive??Please help. Thank you Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment