Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is this anxiety depression or what???

i worry constantly about the most littlest things, like if i locked the door to my house and then a whole scene appears in my mind on what if someone robbed it and my pets were hurt and all sorts of bad stuff. I worry about short circuits happening while im away and my pets getting burnt, i also worry about people watching me at night and stuff like that, i get whole scenarios played out in my head when i think i didnt do something that could be bad if i didnt do. When my parents come home late or they dont answer their phones i think something horrible has happened to them and a whole scenario plays out in my head. I tore my acl 7 months ago and i am worried about that also. I play again but i constantly worry that ive retorn it again even though i havent. Im only 15 how do i get this to stop please.it keeps me up at night thinking and i dont know how to make it stop. Alot of things make me paranoid. i usually keep to myself and dont talk alot, idk if this has anything to do with itand school is the most horrible thing for me too, i get all a's but its just horrible going to school for me i hate going even though i have basketball practice at school and im good at schooli constantly dread time right before i go to bed because going to school and it makes me feel weird like i start noticing the time 2hours before i go to bed and on sundays, the whole dayon the weekends, it also feels like everything is in slow motion and it throws me off, every weekend and when its my birthday or my parents i get sad and think of them and i getting older and stuff like tha been 2 and a half years since my grandma died and i was extremely close to her

No comments:

Post a Comment